BEASY supplies powerful software modelling applications which deliver the tools needed to quickly and accurately simulate the integrity and durability of products for the aeronautical, space and defence industries.
As well as developing and marketing its engineering software, BEASY also provides tailored consultancy, training and engineering services for a diverse range of customers and industries worldwide.
BEASY’s Mechanical Design and Fatigue and Crack software products predict fracture and crack growth behaviour. The software provides predictive tools:
· for Durability Assessment to improve product durability, and discover problems during design not during testing.
· to provide information for Damage Tolerance Design
· to provide essential data for Fitness for Service Assessment
· to support repair and maintenance programmes.
BEASY’s Corrosion software is used by defence organisations worldwide as a comprehensive solution to predict, optimise and manage corrosion related signatures, enabling them to:
· Predict electric and magnetic signatures
· Optimise signatures (UEP, CRM)
· Use on-board data and/or signature to predict the condition of the vessel
· Simulate ICCP control systems
The software also enables users to predict how effective proposed corrosion control strategies are at protecting a vessel, and how they will perform over its life, including:
· ICCP System design
· Damage identification
· Optimisation of CP system design
· Design validation
BEASY has offices in Southampton, England, a North American regional office in Billerica, Massachusetts and local representatives around the world.
Last update by Alison Horn, Tue 12 May 2009