EM.I. are specialists in HLS (Homeland Security), offering expertise in consulting & training drawn from extensive international experience in various fields of security and related activities.
E.M.I’s Security Relevance:
• Airlines & airports.
• Land transportation (railways, buses & interchange terminals.)
• Restricted plants & installations.
• Safe City complexes.
• Sensitive entities & crowded events.
• Crises & disaster control, response & treatment.
• Special Forces & riot management control.
• VIP protection.
EM.I. are potent in diagnostics, design, implementation, operations, deployment, control and training in security systems.
Added value is further achieved by using management engineering and simulation tools - to produce highly optimized results; from single guard activities up to comprehensive security systems’ processes.
• EM.I.’s specialists conducted Aviation Security tasks within the European Technical Assistance Program in Serbia, between 2009-11.
Activities included technical assistance, training & instructional development, procurement and supply acceptance control.
Activities involved multi-lateral participation amongst the Ministry of Infrastructure (transportation), the Civil Aviation Directorate and relevant stakeholders overseeing airports, national airline and security governance bodies.
• Between 2004-2005 EM.I. provided the Israeli Airports Authority with comprehensive Security Consultancy for the Master Plan for the proposed “New Eilat International Airport”, Israel.
Last update by Zeev Regev & Tuvia Barnea, Mon 24 Oct 2011