SEvanES is a Consultancy platform with a background in Enterprise Architecture planning, development and modelling since 1995. SEvan ES provides Enterprise Architecture services to customers in the public and private sectors including banking, government, police, gaming, defence, pharmaceutical, telecoms and utilities.
SEvanES aims to assist organisations to realise value by identification of cost reductions in project planning, cross project complexities and to identify where investment can be applied for maximum effect.
SEvanES works in association with other project management and enterprise architecture professionals and provides additional resources on defence system engineering projects and programmes to support engineering and design activities.
Consulting services include:
* Enterprise Architecture planning and alignment with business priorities
* Business process analysis, simulation and improvement
* Corporate information planning
* Organisational roles and responsibilities, process and data ownership
* Identifying information exchange operational requirements and system interfaces, interoperability and integration
* Capability planning, evaluation and shaping programmes for improvement and identifying inter-relationships and dependencies
* Visualisation of complex operational and systems interdependencies
* Concept development using experimental architectures to explore hypotheses
* Architecture Frameworks: DODAF, MODAF, TOGAF, NGOSS, eTOM, FEAF and Zachman.
Products & Services
Last update by Sian van Es-Rees, Wed 15 Jul 2009