Defence Vision Systems – The Company.
Defence Vision Systems (DVS) is a United Kingdom company which Designs, Develops and Manufactures cameras and camera systems for the Defence Market from its UK base in Robertsbridge, East Sussex.
DVS was formed in the early 90s to supply the Defence Market with small, low signal input cameras of high quality. The cameras, in modular form, immediately found favour in Night Vision applications for integration into surveillance systems, armoured vehicles and airborne applications. DVS cameras are now in service world wide providing low cost, low maintenance products for both night vision as well as 24 hour use.
The DVS manufacturing site, situated in a secluded wooded area, is home to a dedicated group of scientist and engineers who have an in-depth experience in producing cameras and camera systems for the defence market. This experience is augmented by the on-site facilities as including vibration testing and environmental ovens. The company is highly motivated and extremely flexible, offering a comprehensive range of standard cameras as well as a highly successful custom service.
The DVS range now includes:
* Intensified CCD cameras for specific surveillance applications as well as more general use. In addition we offer fast gated intensified cameras for use with Laser Illuminators.
* EMCCD cameras, both monochrome and colour which provide a wide range of user selectable functions.
All the cameras are fully automatic, plug and play, providing the optimum image over the full 24-hour period.
* 24-hour viewing, automatic operation
* Night and Day vision using intensified CCD cameras
* Night and Day vision using Electron Multiplication CCD cameras
* Night and Day colour vision using Electron Multiplication CCD cameras
* Modules for integration into a larger system
* Housed cameras for end user use
* Body mounted, tripod mounted and system mounted
Products & Services
Last update by Diane BRAU, Mon 20 Apr 2009